Each year Inizio Interventions creates an annual report that examines the services we provided to children and families over the last calendar year. We are excited to share the following highlights from this year’s annual report.
- Inizio’s caseloads grew by 14% in 2018. Fifty new children entered our programs in 2018, bringing us to 166 total children served
- Ninety-one percent of clients’ parents surveyed in 2018 reported their children were making good progress.
- Ninety-six percent of our staff reported that they received the training and supervision necessary to meet their clients’ needs.
- Inizio provides services to children in the home and school environments. In 2018, 60% of our services were provided in-home, while 40% took place in school.
- For children served, developmental skills improved over time as measured by standardized assessments. Children improved in social behavior, language, and play skills.
- Children’s problem behaviors were found to decrease over time as their developmental skills improved. Decreases were seen in emotional problems such as anxiety, avoidance, and moodiness as well as in acting-out behaviors including tantrums, aggression, and disobedience to authority.
Inizio has exciting plans for 2020 and beyond. We will continue growing and creating new services to meet our ever-changing community needs.
We invite you to read our full 2018 Annual Report available below.